Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine 7th Edition
Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine Seventh Edition( EPUB + Converted PDF ):
The flagship volume in the popular Pocket Notebook Series,Pocket Medicine, 7th Edition,is a must-have resource for fast answers to diagnostic questions you’ll face on rounds and exams. It provides up-to-date, dependable guidance on the internal medicine information needed to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a treatment plan. Compiled by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, this best-selling reference ensures that quick access to key clinical information and solutions to common problems in internal medicine is as close as your pocket!Now in the traditional binder you know and love!The thoroughly revised 7th Edition offers:</I></STRONG><ul><li>Easy access to essential information on the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology
- Focused coverage in a highly templated format, including bulleted lists, abbreviations, symbols, tables, and algorithms
- References to landmark papers to help you intelligently answer questions from attendings and residents – all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds
- User-friendly tabs and a 2-color design to help you find information quickly
- Ideal coverage for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, PAs, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.
∗ Print ISBN: 1975173449, 978-1975173449, 9781975173449
∗ eText ISBN: 978-1975142391, 9781975142391
- See additional information on the Amazon.