Toronto Notes 2022
Toronto Notes 2022, Comprehensive Medical Reference & Review for USMLE II and MCCQE 38th Edition:
New to Toronto Notes 2022 is updated and streamlined Evidence Based Medicine content with all clinical chapters now including a table of often discussed Landmark Clinical Trials that will further deepen your understanding of clinical practices. Alongside our textbook-wide revisions, the Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, the Geriatric Medicine, and the Infectious Diseases chapters have all been thoroughly revised and expanded.
In addition to content updates, the Toronto Notes 2022 Clinical Handbook chapters now include a section on Do Not Miss Diagnoses to guide your learning during clerkship rotations.
- Comprehensive medical textbook.
- Three separate volumes.
- Complementary Toronto Notes website.
- Clinical Handbook: a MUST for clerkship!
- Substantially revised, with in-depth coverage of 32 medical specialties
- Available at discounted price as add-on with every purchase of Toronto Notes 2022 print copy
As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales are donated to support medical student activities, charity initiatives, and community outreach programs.