Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology 4th Edition
Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology 4th Edition (Robbins Pathology):
Designed to complement Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 10th Edition and Robbins Basic Pathology, 10th Edition, the full-color Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology offers more than 1,800 outstanding illustrations that vividly depict the most common diseases covered in pathology courses and USMLE exams. Covering all major topic areas in organ system pathology and incorporating the latest understanding of pathophysiology and molecular medicine, it is a quick visual reference or review for students and professionals alike.
Robbins & Cotran Atlas of Pathology 4th Edition:
- Quickly compare gross, microscopic, and radiologic images with examples of normal organs and tissues.
- Review just the key information you need to know with help from extensive legends that provide convenient summaries and highlight key aspects of patient care and diagnostic strategies.
- Understand the correlation between pathology and clinical history, physical exam findings, and clinical laboratory tests.
- Visualize key pathologic findings with crystal clarity through over 100 new or updated images.
- Access the complete, fully searchable text plus BONUS e-only figures via the accompanying downloadable eBook.
- Study effectively with this unique companion product! Use as a standalone atlas or alongside the other Robbins ‘family’ titles. All chapters have been thoroughly revised to reflect the chapter organisation and new content found in Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 10th edition.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
∗ eText ISBN: 0323640192, 978-0323640190, 9780323640190
- See additional information on the Amazon.
Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology 4th Edition:
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Blood Vessels
Chapter 2. The Heart
Chapter 3. Hematopathology
Chapter 4. Red Blood Cell Disorders
Chapter 5. The Lungs
Chapter 6. Head and Neck
Chapter 7. The Gastrointestinal Tract
Chapter 8. The Liver and Biliary Tract
Chapter 9. The Pancreas
Chapter 10. The Kidneys
Chapter 11. The Lower Urinary Tract
Chapter 12. The Male Genital Tract
Chapter 13. The Female Genital Tract
Chapter 14. The Breasts
Chapter 15. The Endocrine System
Chapter 16. The Skin
Chapter 17. Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissues
Chapter 18. Peripheral Nerve and Skeletal Muscle
Chapter 19. The Central Nervous System
Chapter 20. The Eyes