Problem Solving in Pediatric Imaging
Problem Solving in Pediatric Imaging 1st Edition:
Optimize diagnostic accuracy with Problem Solving in Pediatric Imaging, a new volume in the Problem Solving in Radiology series. This concise title offers quick, authoritative guidance from experienced radiologists who focus on the problematic conditions you’re likely to see―and how to reach an accurate diagnosis in an efficient manner.
- Addresses the practical aspects of pediatric imaging―perfect for practitioners, fellows, and senior level residents who may or may not specialize in pediatric radiology, but need to use and understand it.
- Integrates problem-solving techniques throughout, addressing questions such as, “If I see this, what do I need to consider? What are my next steps?”
- Presents content in a highly useful, real-world manner, with sections on conventional radiography in the ED, NICU, PICU, and CICU; fluoroscopy; body imaging; and neuroradiology.
- Imaging findings are merged with clinical, anatomic, developmental, and molecular information to extract key diagnostic and therapeutic information.
- Contains a section on special topics with chapters on radiation safety and quality assurance.
- Features hundreds of high-quality color images and anatomic drawings that provide a clear picture of what to look for when interpreting studies. Illustrations conveying normal anatomy help you gain an in-depth perspective of each pathology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
∗ eText ISBN: 0323430465, 978-0323430463, 9780323430463
- See additional information on the Amazon.
Problem Solving in Pediatric Imaging:
1 Imaging the Child With Respiratory Distress
2 Mediastinal Mass
3 Approach to Congenital Heart Disease
4 Vomiting Infant
5 Problem Solving in Pediatric Abdominal Pain Outline
6 Abdominal Masses in Children
7 Scrotal Pain and Swelling
8 Imaging Approach to Hydronephrosis
9 Pelvic Pain
10 IMAGING THE LIMPING CHILD
11 Skeletal Dysplasias
12 Approach to Pediatric Foot
13 Approach to Pediatric Elbow
14 Imaging Approach to Pediatric Bone Lesions
15 Vascular Malformations
16 Approach to Pediatric Soft Tissue Masses
17 MSK Trauma
18 Imaging of the Neonate: Pre-Term Infant
19 Imaging of the Neonate: Term-Infant
20 Approach to Systemic Diseases
20 Abusive Head and Spinal Trauma
21 Child Abuse (Radiology)
22 Dose Optimization and Risk Management in Pediatric CT
22 Child Abuse Part 2: Body
23 Fetal MRI Body
24 Fetal MRI CNS
25 Pediatric Head CT
26 Approach to Lateral Neck Radiographs
27 Pediatric Head and Neck Masses
28 Imaging of the Pediatric Cervical Spine
29 Skull and Sinus Films
29 Neonatal Spine Ultrasound
30 Imaging of Back Pain