Musculoskeletal Diseases 2021-2024: Diagnostic Imaging
Musculoskeletal Diseases 2021-2024: Diagnostic Imaging 1st Edition (IDKD Springer Series):
This open access book focuses on imaging of the musculoskeletal diseases. Over the last few years, there have been considerable advances in this area, driven by clinical as well as technological developments. The authors are all internationally renowned experts in their field. They are also excellent teachers, and provide didactically outstanding chapters. The book is disease-oriented and covers all relevant imaging modalities, with particular emphasis on magnetic resonance imaging. Important aspects of pediatric imaging are also included.
IDKD books are completely re-written every four years. As a result, they offer a comprehensive review of the state of the art in imaging. The book is clearly structured with learning objectives, abstracts, subheadings, tables and take-home points, supported by design elements to help readers easily navigate through the text. As an IDKD book, it is particularly valuable for general radiologists, radiology residents, and interventional radiologists who want to update their diagnostic knowledge, and for clinicians interested in imaging as it relates to their specialty.
- See additional information on the Amazon.
Musculoskeletal Diseases 2021-2024: Diagnostic Imaging:
1. Shoulder: Instability
2. Rotator Cuff
3. Elbow Imaging with an Emphasis on MRI
4. Wrist and Hand
5. Imaging of the Hip
6. Pelvis and Groin: Practical Anatomy, Injury Patterns, and Imaging Findings
8. Ankle and Foot
9. Postoperative Knee and Shoulder
10. Adult Tumors of Soft Tissue, Bone, and Bone Marrow: What the Clinician Wants to Know
13. Spine Trauma
14. Spine Degeneration and Inflammation
16. Ultrasonography: Sports Injuries
17. Muscle Imaging
18. Peripheral Nerve Imaging
19. Sports-Related Injuries of the Pediatric Musculoskeleton: Lower Extremity
20. Non-traumatic Musculoskeletal Diseases in Children