Dermatology for the Primary Care Provider
Dermatology for the Primary Care Provider 1st Edition:
Designed for today’s busy family physicians, Dermatology for the Primary Care Provider is an easy-to-use reference covering the diagnosis and management of commonly seen dermatologic conditions. It provides practical, everyday guidance for quick reference at the point of care, including management pitfalls, clinical warning signs, specific treatment recommendations, and much more. Packed with need-to-know information, this unique resource is invaluable both when you are confident in your diagnosis and need guidance on next steps, or when you need step-by-step assistance on initial management in the absence of a definitive diagnosis.
- Highlights common management pitfalls, how to rule out acutely dangerous entities, and clinical warning signs requiring urgent referral.
- Provides specific treatment recommendations including which level of therapy is necessary, clear instructions on how to prescribe, and what to watch for.
- Includes numerous treatment algorithms throughout, as well as a differential diagnosis overview list in every chapter with cross-references to the corresponding page.
- Contains helpful information on patient education as well as answers to commonly asked patient questions.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- See additional information on the Amazon.
Inflammatory Skin Conditions
Bullous, Vascular, and Rheumatologic Conditions
Miscellaneous Skin Conditions