Managerial Economics and Strategy 3rd Edition
Managerial Economics and Strategy Third Edition:
For courses in managerial economics.
A problem-based approach that uses real-world issues and examples from actual markets
Managerial Economics and Strategy uses modern theories, business examples, and real data to illustrate how economic principles impact business decisions. Coverage of contract theory, behavioral economics, game theory, and pricing tools, along with economic problem sets and steps on how to solve them, are especially useful to future managers. With new discussions, mini-cases, and exercises in the 3rd Edition, students are well-prepared to apply what they’ve learned in the text and class to their decision-making in the real world.
∗ eText ISBN: 0135184800, 978-0135184806, 9780135184806
- See additional information on the Amazon.
Managerial Economics and Strategy 3rd Edition:
2. Supply and Demand
3. Empirical Methods for Demand Analysis
4. Consumer Choice
7. Firm Organization and Market Structure
8. Competitive Firms and Markets
10. Pricing with Market Power
11. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
12. Game Theory and Business Strategy
13. Strategies over Time
14. Managerial Decision Making Under Uncertainty
15. Asymmetric Information
16. Government and Business
17. Global Business
Answers to Selected Questions